Haringey Sexual Health Service is based in St Ann's Hospital, St Ann's Road, Tottenham, London N15 3TH
We offer an appointment and walk in service, appointments are offered within 48 hours. To book an appointment call Help Line 0208 442 6536 between 9.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday. Besides providing a range of comprehensive sexual health services, our aim is to promote the sexual well being through early diagnosis, treatment and control of sexually transmitted infections, including HIV. You will receive sexual health advice and information in a sensitive and non-judgemental way from our team of competent staff.
Services available by appointment:
- General GUM Clinics: Screening and treatment of all sexually transmitted infections, including HIV testing
- Specialist GUM Clinics
- HIV Clinics, care and management of HIV
- Psychosexual Clinics
- The Hazel Clinics: Medical care and emotional support post sexual assault
- Zone 15 Clinics: Services for men who have sex with men
- Turkish Clinics: Turkish client who cannot speak English only with sexual health issues
- Genital dermatology Clinics
For more Information about the St Ann's Sexual Health Clinics and how to access them.
Haringey Sexual Health Clinics
Where: St Ann's Sexual Health Centre, St Ann's Hospital, London N15 3TH
To book an appointment call help line: 0208 442 6536 / 0208 442 6000
If your condition is urgent please attend our clinic and you will be managed as appropriate.
- What will happen when you visit the sexual health centre?
- At reception you will be asked to fill a form giving us your contact details. It is important that we have these so we can tell you about the results of any tests you have done during the clinic visit.
- What is a sexual health screening?
- First you will have a consultation with a doctor, nurse or health adviser. They will ask you questions relating to your concerns or symptoms as well as take a sexual history. This will involve asking questions about your sex life. You may feel embarrassed, but remember everything is confidential and you won't be judged.
- If you need to see a Health Adviser
- Health Adviser's will offer confidential advice and support for clients who may have a concern regarding their sexual health, or for those diagnosed with a sexually transmitted infection. Services include: HIV testing, sexual health promotion, education and counselling.
- If you need to see a Clinical Psychologists
- Clients seen within the sexual health centre can also be referred to our clinical psychologists for counselling and psychological input, if the problem relates to their sexual health needs within the clinic. This may include problems adjusting to conditions such as HIV, sexual trauma, psychosexual problems or health anxiety.